Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lists

With so many cooking magazines coming to me daily, I've recognized that there's a lot I still haven't cooked that's normally in a well rounded repetoire. So here is a list of foods I'd like to give a go at:

Cheesecake
Risotto
Tart Tatin
Lasagne
Beef Stroganoff
Baked Enchiladas
Creme Fraiche
Fish & Chips
Pickling Cornichon
Chicken Paprikesh
Israeli Couscous
This is just it to begin with... another list I made today was dishes that we have all the ingredients and can enjoy this week:
Marinara Baked Eggs Gratin
Beer roasted Chicken with Italian Citrus Glaze
with onion roasted new potatoes and spicy kale
Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
Strombolis with Broccoli, Salami, & Port Salut
Spanish Tortilla with roasted red peppers
Baked Bacon Stuffed Avocados
Adobe Refried Beans
Golden Crusted Brussel Sprouts with Romano cheese
Pork Chops stuffed with roasted red peppers
Spicy Chicken in Bibb Salad wraps
Crispy Crusted Pork Chops

No comments:

Post a Comment